Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Crazy dog

I've made the following card with one of a set of new stamps I bought recently, using leftover birthday money I had (my birthday was in April, how restrained am I?). I've seen these stamps used on several blogs and they make me smile every time I see them. Imagine my excitement when I found out that they had co-ordinating dies!

This card is a bit out of my comfort zone as I don't really do clean and simple, more like messy and simple. I really enjoyed making it though so I can see me making more like this, although this is my second attempt as I realised, when the card was finished, that the sentiment was wonky.
 
Image stamp - Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz 'Crazy Dogs'
Sentiment stamp
-  Paula Pascual 'Big Sentiments'
Paper
-'Wallpapers Dandy Retro' from The Works
Colouring medium - Prismacolour Premier soft core pencils
Extras
- Sizzix 'Crazy Dogs by Tim Holtz' Framelits die and Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' die

Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Anything goes
Crafting When We Can - Use an image
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - All creatures great and small
Crafting From The Heart - Anything goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything goes *Top 3*
Creative Inspirations - Our furry/feathered friends



8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

wonderful card, love the dos, do you know those from katzelkraft? he make "crazy"rats too and i love them. they're calles les rats des villes and there are some on my blog

Lucille K said...

Your card is adorable. This crazy dog is my favorite :)

Rene said...

This is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

CraftyNatalie said...

This is lovely. I love the simplicity of your card, really makes it stand out. Cute image too. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT
P.s. I'm a new follower too.

Fikreta said...

hello
Im your new follower!
this card is so cute!
hugs

Nikki said...

Love those TH doggies so cute :)
hugs Nikki

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, adorable!.... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Maria Rodriguez said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, this doggie is just the BOMB!!, love his silly face, I could just squeeze him!!!
Love the detail on the background, super fun and awesome CAS design.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.