Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

My favourite stamp

I've used my favourite stamp on this card. Snowy was one of the very first Penny Black stamps I bought when I first got into stamping (I bought around five Penny Black stamps at once, which was either brave or stupid of me as I didn't know if I'd be able to colour them). I stopped making cards for a long while and gave away/sold a LOT of craft stuff, including stamps, but I just couldn't give this wee guy up.
 
Image stamp - Penny Black 'Snowy'
Sentiment stamp
- Lili Of The Valley 'Christmas Grungy Messages' set
Paper
- Paper Cellar 'Checks'
Colouring medium - Prismacolour Premier soft core pencils
Extras
- Glamour Dust and Glossy Accents

Incy Wincy Designs - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Use your favourite stamp
Penny Black And More - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Allsorts - Christmas in June *Top 5*
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Hats and/or scarves *Top 3*
Come And Get It - Anything goes
The Holly And Ivy - Anything goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas, with an option of snowmen



16 comments:

brenda said...

A really super card using PB Snowy, I think he's a favourite with many of us, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Kathleen said...

An oldie but a goodie, never fails to make a great Christmas card, love the tartan paper too.
Thank you for joining our 'Christmas in June' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, my favourite snowman stamp..Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
Wendy xx

Judy McKay said...

Cute card. Nice design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 336 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

Daniela said...

Wonderful card, love snowy! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Marie Bingaman said...

I love Snowy too, but I don't own him. I just enjoy him from afar, lol! I love how you colored him perfectly to match the paper! Thanks so much for sharing him with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Maria Giselle B. said...

This a very cute stamp image. I would have not given it away if I own it. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

Mervi said...

Gorgeous snowman, beautiful design.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Lynne K said...

I can see why he's your favourite stamp, he's so cute! The background paper is perfect for him too. Thank you for sharing him with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Janis Lewis said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
~Owner/DT Janis

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisbeth said...

hi
stunning card love your design
thanks for playing with us at CHCC2
hugs Lisbeth
http://krealis.blogspot.be/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.be/

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LOU said...

Adorable card Sharon. Love that snowman!
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo

Fikreta said...

this is so cute card!
love this snowman!
hugs