Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

ABC Christmas Challenge - C & D

It's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means a new ABC Christmas Challenge. Wilma's our host, and the themes are -

'C for Candy'
  and 
'D for Decorations' 

Wilma's offering two prizes for two lucky winners


I've combined both challenges with my card. I found quite a few candy images on my House-Mouse CD and finally went with this cutie. I have a confession to make. I love House-Mouse images and I'm mainly a stamper, but I really don't enjoy colouring House-Mouse stamps so this CD is just perfect for me. I just thought I'd better point that out in case someone believed I'd done an amazing job at colouring this image.
 
Image - From 'The House-Mouse Triple CD Collection'
Sentiment - Printed 
Extras - Card Candi and glitter
 
House-Mouse & Friends - Anything goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Moving Along With The Times - Add a sentiment
Crafty Creations - Anything goes



15 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so cute card!

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute CAS design Sharon and it would be great for mass producing!
Hugs
Carol x

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Helen said...

Aren't you clever finding an image that combine both themes!?
Fabulous card!
Helen x

Bunny said...

It doesn't matter who colored it..............it's so cute. I love how the HM is balancing with the candy cane while walking the twinkling tightrope. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Zora said...

Great card and so cute! So glad you are with us at Crafty Catz. God luck in the challange
and hope to se your work more time. //DT

Lindsey said...

I really like the glow around the lights, but since you don't want credit for that, I'll have to say... great idea to add a bit of glitter to them! ;) A sweet House Mouse card.

Dorte said...

Colouring HM stamps or not, Sharon, your card is beautiful. Perfect for the C and D challenge. And I'm so glad to see you joining in the challenge at HM&FMC.
Dorte xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) as you know I absolutely LOVE all things House Mouse and this is adorable! Love the CAS design, very very cute :-)

As for colouring in, have a go, House Mouse are so easy to colour! once you get the hang of it they're a doddle! Whenever I lose my mojo I colour up one of these images and it works every time to get me back into the swing ;-)


So sad to be leaving the team, but I will keep popping by to see your fabulous cards and will be joining in with the challenges ;-)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

What a cute little card. Loving the Simple design which lets this little mouse with the candy cane be the star! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Simply adore this CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC!

♥ Sue Kment

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Sharon

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Christine said...

Awww adorable cute image love this CAS mousey card .
Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends mon chall blog hop..good luck.

Mousey Hugs Christine x

The Red Mullet Band said...

Adorable cute card!
Thanks for joining us!
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

Cards By MI said...

What a great looking card! Smashing colouring! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie