Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

ABC Christmas Challenge - U & V

Time for another challenge over at the ABC Christmas Challenge, and our host this time is Lisa. This month the themes are -  

'U for Upon'
  and 
'V for Very Quick' 

Our sponsor this month is -

the prize is two digi stamps of the winner's choice

There's also a prize from Lisa for another lucky winner 

I've chosen to do the 'V for Very Quick' theme. One of the cards I made for our last challenge gave me an idea. I already had a Core'dinations pad cut into 6x6 sheets, so I took a sheet of each colour (thirty-six of them) embossed half of them with an Apple Blossom 'Merry Christmas' folder and the other half with an Apple Blossom 'Winter Snow' folder, then trimmed, sanded and attached to card blanks. I fluffed up five of them, but these were so quick and easy it took me around the same time to complete thirty-one cards than it usually takes me to make one using papers and a stamped image





Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes



6 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Wow Sharon - I'm in awe of your enormous stack of cards! What a great idea and I especially love all the non-traditional colours. You must have Christmas all sorted now!
Hugs
Carol x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!
hugs

tilly said...

lovely and quick embossed cards, Thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

Lorraine A said...

fabulous cards Sharon!! 31!! Oh my goodness you just set a world record I think!! :-) The embossed designs are gorgeous, simple but really effective!! LOVE them :-)

hope you have a lovely weekend
luv
Lols x x x

Janeen said...

Sharon, I saw this on the ABC blog and just had to stop by and tell you how beautiful this is and Wow you have multi colors. Nice surprise. Thank you.

Anna-Karin said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT