Tuesday 27 August 2024

Little Elf Fin

Image - Mo's Digital Pencil 'Little Elf Fin' digi stamp
Sentiment - My own
Colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos
Extras - Enamel dots and Wink Of Stella glitter

Christmas With The Cuties - Elves/gnomes/fairies
Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
Gem Of A Challenge - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite colouring medium. Over the years I've only ever used pencils or watercolour paints, but my favourite are my current Faber Castell Polychromos. They're lovely to use and much more hardy than my previous Prismacolour Premier or Creativespeak pencils
Krafty Chicks - All occasions
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
A Place To Start - Anything goes
The Paper Funday - Anything goes

3 comments:

Helen said...

A great, fun card - so cheerful!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Donna Walls said...

I do love Mo's images and lil Fin is adorable. Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Polkadoodles said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! x Nikky, Polkadoodles x